Iechyd a Lles / Health and Wellbeing
Here at Ysgol Gymraeg Caerffili, we recognise the importance of our pupils wellbeing, we demonstrate on a daily basis that the wellbeing of our pupils, staff and parents are the priority of the school’s vision of ensuring a happy, safe environment.
We are committed to supporting the emotional health and wellbeing of our pupils and staff. Our school:
- help children to understand their emotions and feelings better
- help children feel comfortable sharing any concerns or worries
- help children socially to form and maintain relationships
- promote self-esteem and ensure children know that they count
- encourage children to be confident and celebrate who we are
- help children to develop emotional resilience and to manage setbacks
We have received an NQA accreditation for Healthy Schools in 2014 and retained that status in 2016 and 2019.