Gofalwyr Ifanc / Young Carers
Recognising young carers:
- A young carer is someone under 18 who provides or intends to provide care for another person.
- A vulnerable pupil group specifically mentioned by Estyn.
Know the potential signs:
- Withdrawn and / or distracted
- Lacking social skills
- Missing school and / or deadlines
- Being bullied
- Secretive about home life
- Having behavioural issues.
- Not getting involved in clubs/ activities / trips.
Our Young Carer Operational Leads are Mrs C Goldsworthy, Mrs L Francis and Mrs S Allen. For further information or assistance please contact one of above on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02920 852531.